Uploading Plugin via FTP
- Download the zipped plugin pack (cresta-whatsapp-chat-pro.zip) to your local computer from CrestaProject.com and extract the ZIP file contents to a folder on your local computer.
- Using an FTP client to access your host web server.
- Upload the Plugin files in the extracted folder called ‘cresta-whatsapp-chat-pro’ to wp-content/plugin directory provided by WordPress.
- Visit Administration > Plugins > Installed Plugin, here you can see all plugins in your WordPress, just find Cresta Help Chat PRO and activate it
Installing Theme From the WordPress Dashboard
- Download the zipped theme pack to your local computer from CrestaProject.com
- Log into your WordPress admin panel and click on the “Plugins” tab.
- Now click on the “Add New” tab.
- Click on the “Upload Plugin” button, “Browse” for file called cresta-whatsapp-chat-pro.zip In the extracted folder select “Open”.
- Click the “Install Now” button.
- Now you can activate the plugin
Remember to disable/delete the free version of Cresta Help Chat before activate the PRO version.