Installing Theme From the WordPress Dashboard (Simpler method)
- Download the zipped theme pack to your local computer from CrestaProject.com under the “Purchase History” page
- Log into your WordPress admin panel and click on the “Appearance-> Themes” tab.
- Now click on the “Add New” tab.
- Click on the “Upload Theme” button, “Browse” for file called theme-name.zip In the extracted folder select “Open”.
- Click the “Install Now” button.
- Activate the theme from this page, OR “Return to Themes Page” and activate from there.
Uploading Theme via FTP (Alternative method)
- Download the zipped theme pack (ex: theme-name.zip) to your local computer from CrestaProject.com under the “Purchase History” page and extract the ZIP file contents to a folder on your local computer.
- Using an FTP client to access your host web server.
- Upload the Theme files in the extracted folder called ‘theme-name’ to wp-content/themes directory provided by WordPress.
- Visit Administration > Appearance > Themes, under the Manage Themes tab, under the Available Themes, if necessary navigate to the page displaying that Theme, then click the Activate link to make Theme, the Current Theme.